Welcome to Guide Dogs for the Blind. Skip to Main Content
Corporate citizenship is more than just a buzzword — it's a fundamental part of doing business.
Today's consumers want to know what your company stands for. By partnering with Guide Dogs for the Blind, you have a unique opportunity to express what you, your stakeholders, customers and employees truly value — while strengthening employee morale and loyalty, attracting positive public opinion, and adding passion and inspiration to your brand.
Guide Dogs for the Blind fosters independence through interdependence. We are proud of the work we do, and invite you to help us uphold these values:
- Our dogs save lives every day by helping people travel safely.
- Our goal is to empower both people and dogs to reach their potential.
- We believe that a strong, trusting relationship is inspirational, and its benefits exponential.
- Our program is a catalyst in bringing together communities of caring people who share their love for our dogs and puppies.
- We have high standards of quality.
- It is our vision to ensure that every person who is blind or visually impaired has the opportunity to experience the freedom and companionship of lifelong partnership with a Guide Dog — free-of-charge.
Partner With Us
We'll work with you to develop a unique philanthropic program that connects your brand to our organization. Contact us today and we'll help you find the best path for your company.
Your company's generosity may include:
- Funding, gifts-in-kind, no-or-low cost product, equipment and expertise
- Enhanced public awareness of our mission and services through advertising, events and public relations
Contact Nora Niesen, Corporate & Foundation Relations Manager
Associated Building Materials
Kiewit Infrastructure West Co.
Subaru of America, Inc.
GDB Experience Days
Join us to enjoy our unique insights into team building—complete with puppy snuggles!
More GDB Donation Options
Help Power GDB
Your donation enables us to raise puppies, equip clients, and serve alumni.